Thursday, August 13, 2009

We're Moving!

The Sideliners Show is moving! No we didn't get asked to join Sirius/XM. We're not even moving to the ever-popular AM talk radio airwaves. We're staying put on BlogTalkRadio but we're moving to the new listener-friendly time slot of 10pm eastern (7pm pacific) each and every Tuesday evening. In addition to the new time slot, the show is being expanded to 1 hour!

Says show Sideliners co-host Matthew Orian, "We know this move will put us in competition with primetime network TV [once the fall season starts] but it's not like we're going up against Jay Leno or anything like that! Oh wait, we ARE? I just thought we were just up against 5 versions of CSI and Law & Order!"

"I'm happy for the move," says Sideliners co-host Chris LeBrun. "I was reading online recently that sleep can help promote hair growth. If I can get done with the show earlier so I can get to bed, maybe there's hope for me yet!"

So join the show and listen live, Tuesday, August 18 as we make the move to 10 pm eastern.

No comments:

Post a Comment